Radio Tambou Live Network
Register Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Dodo

Avatar / Picture

RT STAFF
Registered:
Posts: 1,849
Reply with quote  #1 
RESPECTER FANM kanaval 2008

OUT OF PARIS is one of the former leading ladies for all female rap group 4x4 BEOTY (Now in solo) teaming up with FOXY DIANA in this 2008 carnival meringue entitled "RESPEKTER FANM".
Indie

RT life support
Registered:
Posts: 2,627
Reply with quote  #2 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodo
RESPECTER FANM kanaval 2008

OUT OF PARIS is one of the former leading ladies for all female rap group 4x4 BEOTY (Now in solo) teaming up with FOXY DIANA in this 2008 carnival meringue entitled "RESPEKTER FANM".

J'adore ce quel ont fait les sista lol!!


__________________
BELLE FEMME MARTINIQUAISE INDIENNE
INDYPROD
INDYZOUK

indyzouk@live.fr
http://www.myspace.com/doucesheryl
Evens

Avatar / Picture

RT Fan
Registered:
Posts: 533
Reply with quote  #3 

african queen is a copycat song but the voice not bad.i like your shape dodo baby


__________________
Show me money and I'll show you my smile
Evens

Avatar / Picture

RT Fan
Registered:
Posts: 533
Reply with quote  #4 
are you topless in the pic dodo?
u r hot like that hun

__________________
Show me money and I'll show you my smile
DADDY_SMOOTH

Avatar / Picture

V I P
Registered:
Posts: 3,673
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evens
are you topless in the pic dodo?
u r hot like that hun


OOO GEN LE SE TOUT FAMN OU VIN CHECHE LA HEIN..AH MWEN PA KONPRANN OU MAN... SE YON SELMAN FANM POU'W CONCENTRATE ON BRO.. YOU KNOW WOMEN DONT LIKE PLAYERS.. WELL SOME DONT..LOL

__________________
Photobucket
Dodo

Avatar / Picture

RT STAFF
Registered:
Posts: 1,849
Reply with quote  #6 
ou ta bayo youn ti kredi   pou sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evens

african queen is a copycat song but the voice not bad.i like your shape dodo baby

Dodo

Avatar / Picture

RT STAFF
Registered:
Posts: 1,849
Reply with quote  #7 
Tambou dim mwen pat ka mete tout doyo ...fom swiv rules yo lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evens
are you topless in the pic dodo?
u r hot like that hun
Evens

Avatar / Picture

RT Fan
Registered:
Posts: 533
Reply with quote  #8 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADDY_SMOOTH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evens
are you topless in the pic dodo?
u r hot like that hun


OOO GEN LE SE TOUT FAMN OU VIN CHECHE LA HEIN..AH MWEN PA KONPRANN OU MAN... SE YON SELMAN FANM POU'W CONCENTRATE ON BRO.. YOU KNOW WOMEN DONT LIKE PLAYERS.. WELL SOME DONT..LOL

Haitian princesse pa okupem sa poum fe neg


__________________
Show me money and I'll show you my smile
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.